What are the talk subjects for Kansas?
QUESTION: Does Kansas have a separate debate subject?
Coverage Debate – 2021-2022 Subject Kansas
Resolved: The USA federal executive will have to considerably build up its coverage of water assets in the US.
Beginner Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Subject
- Considerably make stronger federal surveillance and requirements for lead in ingesting water.
- Considerably prohibit the usage of hydraulic fracturing through power corporations in the US.
- Considerably make stronger federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably build up the safety of wetlands in the US.
Proposed Beginner Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Subject Kansas
- NATO debate subject/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Prohibit construction and/or use of Deadly Self sustaining Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Building up use of swarming self sustaining drones to counter the Russian risk
- Synthetic intelligence: Identify a program of regulatory oversight of man-made basic intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban the usage of germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably build up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Identify a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to handle Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate area programs, services and products, and era as a vital infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Identify U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in line with the EU’s Basic Knowledge Coverage Legislation
- Cyber: Building up STEM/pc education schemes in U.S. faculties
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a loose press must prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Beginner Subject
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the US, the advantages of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Subject House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan will have to revise Article 9 of its Charter to expand offensive army functions.