What’s the LD debate matter for Maine?
QUESTION: Does Maine have a separate debate matter?
ANSWER: No. It is the similar matter. If you wish to have the matter or debate proof, its all the time to be had at debateinfo.us. If you wish to have the debate matter for Maine or Augusta, right here it’s.
Coverage Debate – 2021-2022 Matter Maine
Resolved: America federal executive must considerably build up its coverage of water assets in the USA.
Beginner Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Matter
- Considerably make stronger federal surveillance and requirements for lead in ingesting water.
- Considerably prohibit using hydraulic fracturing by way of power corporations in the USA.
- Considerably make stronger federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably build up the security of wetlands in the USA.
Proposed Beginner Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Matter Maine
- NATO debate matter/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Prohibit building and/or use of Deadly Self sufficient Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Building up use of swarming independent drones to counter the Russian danger
- Synthetic intelligence: Identify a program of regulatory oversight of synthetic basic intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban using germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably build up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Identify a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to deal with Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate area techniques, products and services, and era as a important infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Identify U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in keeping with the EU’s Basic Knowledge Coverage Law
- Cyber: Building up STEM/pc teaching programs in U.S. colleges
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a loose press must prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Beginner Matter
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the USA, the advantages of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Matter Space: East Asia
Resolved: Japan must revise Article 9 of its Charter to expand offensive army features.