What are the NSDA debate subjects for Maine?
QUESTION: Does Maine have a separate debate subject?
ANSWER: No. It is the similar subject. If you want the subject or debate proof, its at all times to be had at debateinfo.us. If you wish to have the debate subject for Maine or Augusta, right here it’s.
Coverage Debate – 2021-2022 Matter Maine
Resolved: The USA federal executive will have to considerably building up its coverage of water sources in the USA.
Beginner Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Matter
- Considerably enhance federal surveillance and requirements for lead in ingesting water.
- Considerably restrict using hydraulic fracturing by way of power firms in the USA.
- Considerably enhance federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably building up the safety of wetlands in the USA.
Proposed Beginner Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Matter Maine
- NATO debate subject/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Limit construction and/or use of Deadly Self sustaining Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Building up use of swarming self reliant drones to counter the Russian risk
- Synthetic intelligence: Determine a program of regulatory oversight of synthetic normal intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban using germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably building up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Determine a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to deal with Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate area techniques, products and services, and generation as a essential infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Determine U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in keeping with the EU’s Common Information Coverage Legislation
- Cyber: Building up STEM/laptop education schemes in U.S. faculties
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a unfastened press must prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Beginner Matter
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the USA, some great benefits of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Matter House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan will have to revise Article 9 of its Charter to broaden offensive army functions.