What are the talk subjects for Montana?
QUESTION: Does Montana have a separate debate matter?
Coverage Debate – 2021-2022 Matter Montana
Resolved: America federal executive will have to considerably building up its coverage of water sources in the US.
Amateur Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Matter
- Considerably fortify federal surveillance and requirements for lead in consuming water.
- Considerably prohibit using hydraulic fracturing through power firms in the US.
- Considerably fortify federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably building up the safety of wetlands in the US.
Proposed Amateur Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Matter Montana
- NATO debate matter/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Limit building and/or use of Deadly Independent Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Build up use of swarming independent drones to counter the Russian risk
- Synthetic intelligence: Determine a program of regulatory oversight of man-made common intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban using germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably building up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Determine a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to deal with Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate area techniques, services and products, and era as a vital infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Determine U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in keeping with the EU’s Common Information Coverage Legislation
- Cyber: Build up STEM/pc education schemes in U.S. colleges
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a loose press should prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Amateur Matter
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the US, the advantages of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Matter House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan will have to revise Article 9 of its Charter to expand offensive army functions.