What are the NSDA debate subjects for Montana?
QUESTION: Does Montana have a separate debate subject?
Coverage Debate – 2021-2022 Subject Montana
Resolved: The USA federal executive must considerably build up its coverage of water sources in america.
Amateur Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Subject
- Considerably reinforce federal surveillance and requirements for lead in consuming water.
- Considerably restrict using hydraulic fracturing via power firms in america.
- Considerably reinforce federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably build up the security of wetlands in america.
Proposed Amateur Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Subject Montana
- NATO debate subject/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Prohibit construction and/or use of Deadly Self sufficient Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Building up use of swarming self sustaining drones to counter the Russian risk
- Synthetic intelligence: Determine a program of regulatory oversight of man-made basic intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban using germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably build up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Determine a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to deal with Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate house techniques, services and products, and era as a essential infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Determine U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in step with the EU’s Basic Information Coverage Law
- Cyber: Building up STEM/laptop education schemes in U.S. faculties
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a unfastened press should prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Amateur Subject
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In america, the advantages of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Subject House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan must revise Article 9 of its Charter to increase offensive army functions.