What are the Nationwide Speech & Debate Affiliation debate subjects for Connecticut?
QUESTION: Does Connecticut have a separate debate matter?
ANSWER: No. It is the identical matter. If you wish to have the matter or debate proof, its at all times to be had at debateinfo.us. If you need the debate matter for Connecticut or Hartford, right here it’s.
Coverage Debate – 2021-2022 Matter Connecticut
Resolved: The USA federal govt will have to considerably build up its coverage of water sources in the USA.
Amateur Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Matter
- Considerably enhance federal surveillance and requirements for lead in ingesting water.
- Considerably prohibit the usage of hydraulic fracturing by means of power corporations in the USA.
- Considerably enhance federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably build up the security of wetlands in the USA.
Proposed Amateur Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Matter Connecticut
- NATO debate matter/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Limit building and/or use of Deadly Self sufficient Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Building up use of swarming self sustaining drones to counter the Russian risk
- Synthetic intelligence: Determine a program of regulatory oversight of synthetic common intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban the usage of germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably build up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Determine a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to deal with Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate area programs, services and products, and generation as a vital infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Determine U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in step with the EU’s Basic Knowledge Coverage Legislation
- Cyber: Building up STEM/pc teaching programs in U.S. colleges
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a loose press must prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Amateur Matter
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the USA, some great benefits of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Matter House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan will have to revise Article 9 of its Charter to broaden offensive army features.