What are the Nationwide Speech & Debate Affiliation debate subjects for Kentucky?
QUESTION: Does Kentucky have a separate debate subject?
Coverage Debate – 2021-2022 Subject Kentucky
Resolved: The USA federal govt must considerably building up its coverage of water sources in the US.
Beginner Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Subject
- Considerably reinforce federal surveillance and requirements for lead in ingesting water.
- Considerably restrict using hydraulic fracturing by way of power corporations in the US.
- Considerably reinforce federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably building up the security of wetlands in the US.
Proposed Beginner Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Subject Kentucky
- NATO debate subject/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Prohibit construction and/or use of Deadly Self sustaining Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Build up use of swarming self reliant drones to counter the Russian risk
- Synthetic intelligence: Identify a program of regulatory oversight of man-made basic intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban using germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably building up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Identify a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to deal with Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate house programs, services and products, and era as a important infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Identify U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in step with the EU’s Normal Knowledge Coverage Law
- Cyber: Build up STEM/pc education schemes in U.S. colleges
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a unfastened press must prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Beginner Subject
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the US, some great benefits of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Subject House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan must revise Article 9 of its Charter to expand offensive army functions.