What are the Nationwide Speech & Debate Affiliation debate subjects for Tennessee?
QUESTION: Does Tennessee have a separate debate matter?
Coverage Debate – 2021-2022 Subject Tennessee
Resolved: The US federal govt must considerably building up its coverage of water assets in the USA.
Beginner Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Subject
- Considerably enhance federal surveillance and requirements for lead in consuming water.
- Considerably prohibit the usage of hydraulic fracturing via power firms in the USA.
- Considerably enhance federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably building up the safety of wetlands in the USA.
Proposed Beginner Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Subject Tennessee
- NATO debate matter/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Prohibit building and/or use of Deadly Self reliant Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Build up use of swarming self sufficient drones to counter the Russian danger
- Synthetic intelligence: Identify a program of regulatory oversight of man-made basic intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban the usage of germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably building up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Identify a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to deal with Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate house programs, products and services, and generation as a essential infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Identify U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in line with the EU’s Normal Information Coverage Legislation
- Cyber: Build up STEM/laptop teaching programs in U.S. faculties
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a unfastened press must prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Beginner Subject
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the USA, some great benefits of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Subject House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan must revise Article 9 of its Charter to increase offensive army functions.