What are the controversy subjects for Arkansas?
QUESTION: Does Arkansas have a separate debate subject?
ANSWER: No. It is the identical subject. If you want the subject or debate proof, its all the time to be had at debateinfo.us. If you need the debate subject for Arkansas or Little Rock, right here it’s.
Coverage Debate – 2021-2022 Subject Arkansas
Resolved: The USA federal executive must considerably building up its coverage of water assets in the US.
Beginner Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Subject
- Considerably toughen federal surveillance and requirements for lead in ingesting water.
- Considerably prohibit using hydraulic fracturing by way of power firms in the US.
- Considerably toughen federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably building up the security of wetlands in the US.
Proposed Beginner Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Subject Arkansas
- NATO debate subject/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Limit construction and/or use of Deadly Self reliant Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Build up use of swarming independent drones to counter the Russian risk
- Synthetic intelligence: Determine a program of regulatory oversight of man-made common intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban using germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably building up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Determine a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to handle Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate area methods, products and services, and generation as a crucial infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Determine U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in step with the EU’s Normal Knowledge Coverage Legislation
- Cyber: Build up STEM/pc teaching programs in U.S. colleges
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a loose press should prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Beginner Subject
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In the US, the advantages of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Subject House: East Asia
Resolved: Japan must revise Article 9 of its Charter to increase offensive army functions.