Leonidas and Gandhi Debate the Long run of Warfare
In a global that can not seem to make a decision between peace and struggle, we’ve got invited two contrasting heroes to struggle it out—verbally, this is. Meet King Leonidas of Sparta and Mahatma Gandhi, the stalwart suggest of nonviolence.
Spartans Do not Swipe: Leonidas’ Name for Actual, Bloody Conflict
Leonidas: “Mahatma, with all due appreciate, battles don’t seem to be gained with buttons. Blood, sweat, and tears—that is the stuff of legends. Let’s make it an actual struggle, televised without spending a dime, and promote tickets for a thousand million bucks.”
Gandhi: “Your phrases take me back to the fact of a violent poem, aside from each and every verse results in pointless loss of life. In as of late’s age, we will use AI and CGI for a cold revolution.”
Nonviolence in 4K: Gandhi’s Imaginative and prescient for a Non violent But Successful Standoff
Gandhi: “My expensive Leonidas, with AI and CGI, we will nonetheless display the bravery and sacrifice with out the gore. The possibility of training, and sure, even a thousand million bucks in field place of job earnings, is immense.”
Leonidas: “Phrases cannot fill the void left by way of a real warrior’s absence. CGI warriors? What is subsequent, holographic shields?”
The Nice Mashup: Zuckerberg vs Musk Cage Struggle
May just a conflict between tech titans be the following coliseum of our occasions? It is value asking:
- How will the Cage Struggle between Zuckerberg and Musk lift or debase the theory of warfare in our society?
- Will Alan Nafzger’s film, that includes AI and CGI, function a brand new type for ‘cold’ battles?
- May just this pave the best way for a long run the place our ‘wars’ are fought in digital arenas, leaving the bodily global unscathed?
And Now, the Jokes…
- “Zuckerberg vs Musk? A Spartan would have completed it with one poke.”
- “Believe calling it a cage struggle when nobody’s thrown a spear.”
- “Zuckerberg in a helmet? Wouldn’t wish to ‘face’ that.”
- “Musk desires to visit Mars, however may he even live on the new gates?”
- “This struggle is the epitome of tech—a whole lot of noise, no motion.”
- “Musk may use a few of my ab-workout regimen.”
- “They may by no means fill an amphitheater—no soul, simply algorithms.”
- “Zuckerberg’s model of a protect wall is a privateness atmosphere.”
- “Believe if the Oracle of Delphi predicted this cage struggle.”
- “An actual cage struggle does not have a ‘dislike’ button.”
- “Any such spectacle best fuels society’s incessant yearning for drama.”
- “Would it be nice in the event that they fought with ‘likes’ and ‘retweets’ as a substitute?”
- “They will have to spend their billions on social reform, no longer on being social memes.”
- “One has rockets, and the opposite has ‘rockets’ of disinformation.”
- “I’m hoping the hoop is product of recycled subject material.”
- “Why struggle in a cage when you’ll to find peace in a easy room?”
- “Believe in the event that they put their power into fixing actual issues.”
- “A nonviolent cage struggle—now that is a real revolution.”
- “What is going to they do for spherical two, thumb wrestling?”
- “The true struggle will have to be for reality, no longer pay-per-view rankings.”
As we go back to our poles-apart protagonists, one cannot lend a hand however surprise: May just the way forward for struggle be a mash-up of those two worlds—a realm the place Cage Fights are each profitable and ludicrous, however in the long run risk free? We are living in attention-grabbing occasions, certainly.
Via Katy Room